Glenelg Funerals Service Package from $4,650.00 (including GST) includes the following options:
(excluding Venue, Burial and Cremation Fees)
- Glenelg Funerals’ professional fee
- Taking your loved one into our care in the metropolitan area (all hours)
- A viewing if required immediately prior to service, if not a formal I.D. may be required
- Standard mortuary preparation and dressing (excluding embalming)
- A Clyde flat lid coffin in an Oak colour, or Rugby Teak or Rugby Sapelle (Mahogany) with full drapery, standard size with six handles (oversize may incur additional charge)
- Doctor’s certificates
- A casket sheath of fresh flowers and ten carnation tributes and petals or seasonal option
- A standard Funeral Notice in The Advertiser (4cm)
- A Glenelg Funerals’ Celebrant to conduct the Funeral service plus one staff member assisting
- Certified copy of the death certificate from The Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Personalised Burgundy Memorial Book
Centennial Park – Chapel Hire either Mawson, Florey or Heysen from $840.00 – $1,880.00 assorted time increments (including Tea, Coffee, Biscuits)
Cremation Fee (adult) – $510.00
Cremation Permit – $54.50
Enfield Memorial Park – Chapel and Lounge $1,000.00 – Acacia or Folland (including Tea, Coffee, Biscuits)
Cremation Fee (adult) – $700.00
Cremation Permit – $54.50
Partridge House, Glenelg – (Plus Cremation or Burial Fees)
Venue Hire (with no Refreshments) – $580.00
Venue Hire and Refreshments for up to 50 guests – $780.00
Refreshments – additional $50.00 per 25 extra guests
Church Costings will vary with each Church
Northern Region Crematorium Cremation Fee $350.00 Cremation Permit – $54.50
Burial Fees as charged by each Cemetery
- Extras at current pricing are:
- Death Notice in The Advertiser P.O.A.
- Minister of Religion (from $300.00)
- Church Costings (costings vary with each Church)
- Memorial cards (from $2.99 each) Bookmarks ($2.99 each)
- Mourning car 4-seater/Limousine P.O.A.
- Catering P.O.A.
- Embalming and extensive mortuary preparation P.O.A.
- Oversize Coffin will incur an additional cost P.O.A
- Out of hours Viewing P.O.A
- Additional Staff P.O.A.
- 2-point (i.e. Church to crematorium or burial site for committal) $265.00
- Photographic Presentation (from $170.00 for 40 photos)
- Single Screen Shot (from $35.00)
- Glenelg Funerals Saturday and Twilight Surcharge $595.00
- Scatter Tubes $60.00
This coffin may be upgraded for an additional cost to one of the following if you so desire:
|Clyde (white or cream, flat lid with gold handles)||$550 extra|
|Flinders Rosewood(flat lid) with six handles||$550 extra|
|Birmingham (single raised lid, teak finish)||$895 extra|
|Byron (single raised lid in Rosewood or Sapelle finish)||$995 extra|
|Marlborough (single raised lid in a walnut gloss finish)||$995 extra|
|Flinders (white or cream with gold handles)||$995 extra|
|Byron (white or cream with gold handles)||$1,150 extra|
Other Coffins are available should you be interested.
Glenelg Funerals do not increase their professional fee should you choose to upgrade the coffin.
The above prices with the exception of Certified Copy of the Death Certificate and Cremation Permit all include GST. We make the death notice an extra as they can become quite lengthy in some instances. However, we can work out a cost and also write and place it in The Advertiser on your behalf.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Assuring you of quality and professional service at all times.