Burial Service from $3,995.00 (excludes Cemetery and Venue Costs) includes the following:
- Our professional fee
- Taking your loved one into our care in the metropolitan area – all hours
- A viewing if required – prior to the service
- Standard mortuary preparation and dressing – excludes embalming
- A Clyde flat lid coffin in an oak coloured satin finish with full drapery and six handles
- Graveside or single location service in metropolitan area – Venue and Church costings will apply
- A standard funeral notice in the Advertiser Monday – Friday rate
- A Glenelg Funerals’ Celebrant to conduct the funeral service and assisting staff member
- Hearse required to conduct the funeral
- A casket sheath of fresh flowers with ten carnation and tributes of seasonal option
- A certified copy of the death certificate from The Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Hard Cover Burgundy Memorial Book
Extras at current pricing are:
- Death notice ($7.80 per line Mon.-Fri., $9.35 per line weekends) in The Advertiser
- Minister of Religion (from $250.00)
- Memorial cards (from $2.99 each) Bookmarks ($2.99 each)
- Mourning car 4-seater/Limousine P.O.A.
- Catering P.O.A.
- Embalming and extensive mortuary preparation P.O.A.
- Oversize Coffin will incur an additional cost P.O.A
- 2-point (i.e. Church to crematorium or burial site for committal) $265.00
- Photographic Presentation (from $165.00 for 40 photos)
- Audio Visual may be an additional cost
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits as charged by Church/facility
- Venue and Church costings are as charged by Venue or Church
This coffin may be upgraded for an additional cost to one of the following if you so desire:
|Clyde (white or cream, flat lid with gold handles)||$850 extra|
|Rugby (dark grain finish, flat lid)||$895 extra|
|Flinders Rosewood(flat lid) with six handles||$995 extra|
|Birmingham (single raised lid, teak finish)||$895 extra|
|Byron (single raised lid in Rosewood or Sapelle finish)||$995 extra|
|Marlborough (single raised lid in a walnut gloss finish)||$995 extra|
|Flinders (white or cream with gold handles)||$995 extra|
|Byron (white or cream with gold handles)||$1,150 extra|
Glenelg Funerals do not increase their professional fee should you choose to upgrade the coffin.Other Coffins are available should you be interested.
The above prices with the exception of Certified Copy of the Death Certificate and Cremation Permit all include GST.
We make the death notice an extra, as they can become quite lengthy in some instances. However we can work out a cost and also write and place it in The Advertiser on your behalf.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give Glenelg Funerals a call.
Assuring you of quality and professional service at all times.
*Prices may be subject to change.