All Inclusive Cremation Funeral Service (including GST) includes the following options:
- Church of Choice for $4,695.00 (Tea, Coffee and Biscuits may be additional)
- Centennial Park, Mawson/Florey Chapel $4,895.00 (1 ¾ hours including lounge)
- Centennial Park, Heysen Chapel $5,895.00 (2 ½ hours including lounge)
- Enfield Memorial Park $5,300.00 (1 ¾ hours including lounge)
- Our professional fee
- Taking your loved one into our care in the metropolitan area – all hours
- A viewing if required, prior to service within business hours
- Standard mortuary preparation and dressing – excluding embalming
- A Clyde flat lid coffin in an oak coloured satin finish with full drapery and six handles
- Cremation Fee which includes the Funeral Service, use of a Chapel, and Lounge with tea, coffee and biscuits at either Centennial Park or Enfield Memorial Park or
- Service may be conducted in a Church of your choice or Venue (additional costings will apply)
- Doctor’s certificates – two required
- Cremation permit from The Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- A casket sheath of fresh flowers with ten carnation and tributes of seasonal option
- A standard funeral notice in The Advertiser
- Staff and hearse required to conduct the Funeral (Director and assistant)
- A Glenelg Funerals’ Celebrant and assistant to conduct the Funeral service
- A certified copy of the death certificate from the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Hard Cover Burgundy Memorial Book
- Centennial Park includes option of Cremated Remains in Contemplation Court for 6 months
Extras at current pricing are:
- Death notice in The Advertiser
- Minister of Religion (from $250.00)
- Memorial cards (from $2.99 each) Bookmarks ($2.99 each)
- Mourning car 4-seater/Limousine P.O.A.
- Catering P.O.A.
- Embalming and extensive mortuary preparation P.O.A.
- Oversize Coffin will incur an additional cost P.O.A
- 2-point (i.e. Church to crematorium or burial site for committal) $265.00
- Photographic Presentation (from $165.00 for 40 photos)
- Audio Visual may be an additional cost
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits as charged by Church/facility
- Venue and Church costings are as charged by Venue or Church
This coffin may be upgraded for an additional cost to one of the following if you so desire:
|Clyde (white or cream, flat lid with gold handles)||$850 extra|
|Rugby (dark grain finish, flat lid)||$895 extra|
|Flinders Rosewood(flat lid) with six handles||$995 extra|
|Birmingham (single raised lid, teak finish)||$895 extra|
|Byron (single raised lid in Rosewood or Sapelle finish)||$995 extra|
|Marlborough (single raised lid in a walnut gloss finish)||$995 extra|
|Flinders (white or cream with gold handles)||$995 extra|
|Byron (white or cream with gold handles)||$1,150 extra|
Other Coffins are available should you be interested.
Glenelg Funerals do not increase their professional fee should you choose to upgrade the coffin.
The above prices with the exception of Certified Copy of the Death Certificate and Cremation Permit all include GST. We make the death notice an extra as they can become quite lengthy in some instances. However, we can work out a cost and also write and place it in The Advertiser on your behalf.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Assuring you of quality and professional service at all times.